At Acumen Consulting, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact and participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, you will also find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We encourage new ideas and fresh approaches and most importantly, we strive to be our clients' first choice. These traits - and deep technical skill - account for our success.
Acumen is a full service IT solutions consulting firm serving clients since 1994 throughout the United States and internationally. We have built an exceptional business model and project team to provide our clients a full scope of services:
· Managed Services
· Network Systems
· Hosted Solutions
· Phone Systems
The Information Technology Consultant designs, installs, troubleshoots, and maintains a variety of server systems, and network devices and services. We are looking for a person who is talented, friendly, detail oriented, a self-starter, and has a strong desire to succeed. The right individual will have strong ethical values, be committed to client service, work both independently and in a team environment, be able to listen to customer needs, ability to document all work effectively, and implement solutions based on industry best practices. Must have good communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of staff, management and client personnel.
To be considered for this position, the qualified applicant must have minimum of 5 years professional work experience. Progressive and extensive experience with Remote Access, Virtualization, Security, Internet, Software Distribution, Imaging and Asset Management technologies, and monitoring systems.
You will troubleshoot and restore technical service and equipment issues by analyzing, identifying, and diagnosing faults and symptoms.
Must have direct experience with installation, configuration and management of the following technologies:
· Virtualization technologies including Hyper-V, VMWare
· Cisco / Fortigate / SonicWall Firewalls
· Managed Network Devices (Routers, Switches, VLANs, Trunking, etc)
· Data storage, protection and recovery strategies
· Experience with large volume storage
A successful candidate will possess the following:
· Attention to Client Satisfaction
· Personal time management and reporting
· Strong communication skills (written and oral) with plenty of patience
· Skilled problem solver with diligent work ethic, able to handle all types of clients and get the job done right
· Professional, friendly, courteous and outgoing attitude
· Ability to provide technical support by identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving problems with desktop systems, network, internet and other computer technology
· Ability to analyze and provide network recommendations to support a regional infrastructure
Certifications preferred, but not required, include MCSA, MCSE, and MCITP.
Acumen Consulting offers a rich benefit plan which includes Health, Vision, Dental insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer