Partner Enablement Manager- remote
Acumatica Reston, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are the world’s fastest growing ERP publisher and a leading provider of cloud business management software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to digitally transform operations and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology, with a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing, Field Service, Retail/Commerce, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. In an interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full control of their businesses, play to their organizations’ unique strengths, and support their clients by following them anywhere on any device.
Acumatica’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Acumatica offers exceptional professional, financial, and career growth potential.
To learn more about Acumatica’s mission, please visit: http://www.acumatica.com.
Acumatica is seeking a Partner Enablement Manager to support our channel partners! This is a remote position!
Reporting to the Director, Partner Enablement, and working closely with the Partner Account Management (PAM) team, the Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) is responsible for the successful onboarding, practice building and sales attainment of new Acumatica partners.
Acumatica goes-to-market strictly through an indirect channel of strategic reseller partners. These strategic channel partnerships require an enablement manager that can manage and lead partners throughout their lifecycle including but not limited to business & marketing planning, resource development, opportunity management, sales attainment, and professional services engagements. The Acumatica Enablement team was created with the sole intention of helping our partners to maximize their full potential as an Acumatica reseller.
- Enablement of New Partners. The PEM will be assigned new partners that have been successfully recruited into the Acumatica channel. The PEM will work with each partner to ensure that they are able to obtain Silver Certification and their first successful sale in 1-year (contractually). The internal Partner Strategy & Programs goal is six months or less.
- The PEM is the primary owner of the partner business and marketing plan. As such, the PEM will drive on-going meetings to align with the plan, review performance and make necessary adjustments in order to exceed all business and marketing plan goals.
- Build strategic relationships across all levels of the partner practice. This should lead to a formal organization chart that can be presented internally to key Acumatica stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Document and maintain all required reports and dashboards in CRM and other formats as required. Ensure the Acumatica channel partner is also documenting leads, opportunities and utilizing information and assets on the Partner Portal as necessary. Maintaining key KPI’s are necessary based on the results being tracked and reported – such as length of time in enablement, average days to first deal, certifications achieved etc.
- Work with partner marketing resources as well as Acumatica marketing team to ensure sufficient pipeline generation is occurring. Pushing the Acumatica lunch and learn program with enablement partners is a significant and highly successful pipeline driver.
- Lead classroom style or virtual education on enablement related topics (pricing, competition, practice management)
- The PEM must utilize superior project planning skills to create a successfully enabled partner in a one-year time frame. This includes, but is not limited to, introducing Acumatica resources to the partner across all areas, technologies and geographies. This could include, but is not limited to, helping partner to create IP, implementing thought leadership initiatives, joint marketing, providing resources for show or events, internal training and evangelizing, etc.
The Acumatica PEM should possess the following characteristics and/or qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, finance, operations, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working within a software company offering complex solutions and technology such as Acumatica (ERP experience preferred)
- An ability to build deep relationships with senior business and technology individuals within partner organizations
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills and ability to create professional presentations as well as comfort speaking publicly
- Proven ability to exceed expectations in highly complex environments, working on global teams, and managing long sales cycles.
- Large company experience that you would like to apply to a smaller team.
- Exceptional time management skills (as you will be working independently)
- Successful candidate must have a valid and current passport, and be willing and able to travel – including internationally if necessary
Acumatica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Acumatica