- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a resourceful, team-oriented FP&A Analyst to perform business specific Financial Planning & Analysis activities. This professional will work with key stakeholders on delivering reporting and financial analysis to help in the decision-making process by providing data analysis and business insight.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, and will be a super-user of Microsoft Excel. This person will be comfortable working with cross-functional teams and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done on time. The ideal candidate must have superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Create Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Support Senior Management Team and Department heads with in-depth analysis. Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Teams.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Assist in the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
- Implement and work with a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports.
- Assist in evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, pricing, new rollouts ads well as new project. Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Be a supportive team member in the Accounting department on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with the following: budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, capital planning, problem solving,
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced skills in report preparation and presentation required.
- Strong analytic skills –variance analysis and financial modeling
- Internal customer focused and professional demeanor. Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members collaboratively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. English language fluency required.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to keep company information confidential.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment. Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated.
- Experience utilizing ERP and CRM systems. Microsoft Dynamics AX and Salesforce preferred.
Acuity Talent Acquisition
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?