We are seeking a qualified Critical Care Registered Nurse for an immediate opening. Our Client a large employer that is committed to their community by delivering excellence in quality and safety.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $23.69 - $44.00 Hourly, based on experience
- Health, Vision, & Dental
- 24 days PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Relocation assistance available
- 10% Hiring Incentive
- Our Client has been serving their community for over one hundred years and is a one of the largest major public health systems.
- In 2018, our Client was granted twelve awards for providing safe, quality healthcare to their communities.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
The Critical Care Registered Nurse will care for patients who have undergone a surgical procedures in the operating room. Assisting with the Post Anesthesia Care and Circulating from case to case depending on specialty and experience.
Additional responsibilities and requirements for the Critical Care Registered Nurse include:
- Responsible for the safe delivery and documentation of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Experience: 2+ years of multi-specialty Critical Care experience-Required
- Training: Proof of American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS), current for a minimum of 90 days after hire date. For units that require American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), current for a minimum of 90 days after hire date.
- License: Currently licensed in the State of Florida Other: Communication and interpersonal skills, basic computer skills, and customer service skills required. Certification in specialty area preferred.
- Located 12 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and centrally located to Miami (2 hours), Disney (2.5 hours) and The Florida Keys (3 hours) you can enjoy warm weather year-round!
- If the beach is not for you, then you will love the access to shopping, festivals and music only found in Southwest Florida.
- If you are looking for relaxation, visit the beautiful Botanical Gardens in Naples and enjoy their special events that guarantee serenity!
send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org