RN Clinical Supervisor/ Case Manager / Home Health
RN Clinical Supervisor-Full time salaried position in our Clinical Department
We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN Supervisor for an immediate opening. Dr. owned Home Health and Home Care agency servicing the Central Puget Sound region. Due to our large increase in our client base, we are looking for an RN to join our Clinical team with a client comes first attitude.
We provide a wide range of services to help individuals remain in their homes. Some of our current client care include: spinal cord, brain injury, bone and joint injury, infusion therapy, and ventilator care.
- $75,000 to $90,000 salary depending on experience
- Client pays 75% Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Two weeks PTO year one, increasing yearly.
- 7 paid holidays
- 401-K Retirement Plan
- On-call on a rotating basis, 90% by phone only.
- 50% office based & 50% field based
Top 6 responsibilities include:
- Complete assessments and Plans of Cares
- Preform RN delegation (We can train)
- Home Health nursing visits and shift work
- Obtain and follow doctors’ orders as well as address emergent nursing issues
- Supervise staff by providing coaching, training, and supervisory visits
- Rotate being on-call for urgent nursing matters via on phone or visits
Qualifications – Knowledge Required:
- Must be an RN in the State of Washington and graduated from an accredited School of Nursing
- Must demonstrate an ability to practice independently in the delivery of nursing care
- 2 to 3 years’ clinical experience preferred: preferably in rehabilitation, home care, hospital, or hospice.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Require reliable vehicle for use when traveling to clients homes
- A valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Proof of current auto liability insurance
- Computer literate with experience in different computer programs
- Strong grasp of legal and ethical issues pertaining to confidentiality
- Creative, flexible, and innovative
- Commitment to excellence and high standards