Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Onsite / In Office
Partners with hiring managers to develop and implement recruiting strategies that attract talented candidates to the company. They will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating leadership on talent acquisition processes and best practices. They will source and screen candidates, and negotiate final offers (Non-Clinical). They will lead the onboarding process for new clinicians joining the organization.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting of new (Non-Clinical) personnel to the organization. Employs effective sourcing techniques and recruiting strategies that help locate the best talent.
- Manages, updates and audits candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS); generates reports as needed.
- Develops and maintains strong rapport with business managers and key leaders in the organization in order to appropriately staff for short and long term human capital plans.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing relationships with external vendors and recruiting partners.
- Develops and posts position announcements and job advertising from job descriptions or summaries.
- Conducts searches for qualified candidates using databases, networking, the internet, social media, media advertisements, job fairs and employee referrals. Cultivates and maintains diverse candidate pipeline.
- Receives and reviews applications/resumes. Refers qualified applications to hiring manager.
- Ensures interviews have been coordinated as requested. Manages correspondences with candidates, including creation of offer letters
- Oversees the selection and administration of pre-employment assessments.
- Performs in person-interviews, phone screens, attends job fairs, reference checking and background checks on prospective candidates.
- Stays current on the Company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serves as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Builds trust and credibility with clients through effective consultation at all stages of the recruiting process.
- Understands current/future hiring needs and analyzes the labor market to develop and recommend the right recruiting strategies for the business.
- Drives an exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process, regardless of outcome.
- Performs new employee onboarding and orientations.
- Evaluates and recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations; stays current with HR regulations.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3-5 or more years’ work experience in Human Resources with a focus on Talent Acquisition.
- Experience building and maintaining ATS Systems.
- HR experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- ADP HRIS System and implementation experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES/LICENSES/REGISTRATIONS: PHR or SPHR Certification a plus.
Acuity Eye Group
AddressSanta Ana, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Acuity Eye Group