Acuity Eye Group is a nationally recognized group of Ophthalmology practices that specializes in a wide variety of services to help patients receive treatment for a number of different vision-related needs. Acuity Eye Group has offices located throughout several regions in Southern and Central California and we continue to grow! Currently, our group Specialists treat patients in more than 45 locations and 4 Ambulatory Surgery Centers in California. Because of our growth and the patients we need to treat, we must expand our teams and are currently looking for the right individual to join our Call Center team as a Call Center Associate.
The Call Center Associate answers incoming calls from patients, schedules appointments, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
If you are the one we’re looking for, in addition to helping our company continue to grow, you will also get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans for yourself and/or your family
- 401K plan with an employer match opportunity
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance programs
- Paid Holiday and Vacation time off
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Create, Reschedule and cancel appointments
- Connect patients with the proper office, doctor, or staff member
- Transfer phone calls to the proper person or location and/or take messages
- Will respond to changes received via email and place into action
- Confirm faxes
- Other duties as assigned by management
For this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- High School education, GED or equivalent
- Previous phone-oriented position such as call center experience
We hope (but don’t require) that you also have:
- Healthcare experience
Locations: Pasadena, CA
This is a full time position and we expect the working hours to be from 9am to 6pm.
If you’ve come this far, you’re obviously intrigued by this opportunity. Acuity is one of the largest comprehensive Ophthalmology group practices in the U.S. Come join our team and help us continue to reach more patients in more markets than we’ve ever served before!