Are you looking for a fun job working with children? Do you have experience with kids? Join us in our mission to serve children with autism!
Who We Are…
Acuity Behavior Solutions is a mission-driven organization. We serve children with autism in their homes, providing Applied Behavior Analysis. We’re growing and are looking for a positive, professional Behavior Interventionist!
Will you be a good fit? If these qualities describe you, you should apply today!
- You enjoy caring for children
- You’re kind, nurturing and patient.
- You’re creative, playful and happy.
- You can remain organized and help children achieve learning goals
What We Offer…
- $150 bonus given if ALL certification training is done within 90 days of employment
- Excellent training for both entry level and experienced staff
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement between clients
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Great compensation with annual rate increases
- Annual reviews and advancement opportunities
- All employees are offered optional dental, vision, life, and accident plans
- Discounts to theme parks nationwide, and other work-life balance perks!
- Reimbursement program for a portion of BCBA courses annually if becoming a supervisor
- Part-time, Hourly Position
- Non-Exempt Position
Submit your resume
Majors/Degrees Accepted: Applied Behavior Analysis, Social Psychology, Psychology, Child Development, Adolescent Development, Human Development, Social Work, Social Ecology, Social Science, Human Services, Speech Pathology, Sociology, Anthropology, Criminology, Math, Biological Science, Political Science, etc.
We serve Orange County cities including the following: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda. Expanding into Los Angeles County.
Individuals seeking a career as: Speech Pathologist, Speech and Language Pathology, Occupational Therapist, OT, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, Social Worker, Social Services, Social Work, Clinical Social Worker, Case Manager, Psychologist, Psychology, Human Services, Childcare, Nanny, Special Education, Teacher, Teaching, Tutoring, Preschool Teaching, School Aide, Counselor, Counseling, Nursing, Caregiver, Caregiving, Mental Health, Mental Health Counselor, Recreational Therapist, all find this to be a rewarding and insightful job to learn and growing.
Make a difference with us!Compensation:
What You'll Do…
- Seeking a part time Behavior Interventionist to do behavior therapy/Applied Behavior Analysis in the homes of children with autism.
- ABA will include playing, teaching through play, and structured teaching of children with autism in a one-on-one setting.
- Our goal in ABA is to increase skills and decrease inappropriate behaviors of the children we work with.
- Therapy is frequently done in the homes of the children or after school programs.
- Part of the position is working with your supervisor to collaborate and determine the best ways to improve the child’s skills and reduce inappropriate behaviors.
- We provide excellent paid training and ongoing supervision to all of our Behavior Interventionists.
You'll Need to Have…
- Availability to work at least 3 of the afternoons Monday – Fridays, and weekends if desired
- The job includes teaching through play, so being fun is a part of the job
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
- This job requires: bending, standing up, manual dexterity to hand-write notes, running, lifting, and ability to work with young children
- The position requires driving to the homes of the families.
- Ability to pass a background check - criminal background check will be conducted
- Driver's license and valid auto insurance is required
Who We Are…
Acuity Behavior Solutions is a mission-driven organization. We serve children with autism and related disorders in their homes, providing Applied Behavior Analysis. Our goal is to provide the best behavior therapy possible, and we do this through individualized programs, our own parent training system, awesome social skills group meetups, and by making it a fun environment for staff with various parties and events. We’re growing and are looking for a positive, professional Behavior Interventionist!