Purpose and Scope of Position
Responsible for reviewing wireless 4G circuit bills for accuracy and match to Acuative invoicing to ensure correct pricing from carrier and correct billing to customer. Work with internal and external customers to ensure accuracy of all circuit requests. Enter customer orders and charges for overages into internal database. Review and approval of circuit invoicing. Generate invoices, applying to the correct fiscal period month and year.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Receive 4G wireless bills and compare to Inside Edge orders from customer
· Verify that there are PO’s in Inside Edge for all 4G wireless bills and pricing is correct
· Work with carriers as needed to request credits
· Check bills for overages that should be billed to customer
· Receive and input client orders into Inside Edge, ensuring that PO’s are acquired to cover the requested work.
· Ensure correct client pricing applied to entered orders.
· Generate assigned customer invoicing, apply to correct fiscal period month and year.
· Custom and standard reporting, for both internal and external customers.
· Monitor and track balance on Purchase Orders. Contact Sales and/or Customer Relations when PO has insufficient funds or is near expiration.
· Assist Credit and Collections department with any customer invoice disputes
· Finalize technician ticket closure issuing technician RMA’s when needed.
· Complete contractor ticket closure.
Primary Internal and External Contacts
· Internal – Sales, Sales Support, Operations/Field Services, Project Manager’s, Resource Allocation, Collections, Finance, & Technicians, Warehousing and Inventory Control
· External – Vendors and Customers
· Familiar with Word
· Proficient in Excel
· Good organization skills
Additional Qualifications Desired
· Entry level Accounting experience
· Service Provider billing analyst experience
· Attention to Detail
· Diploma or GED
· Sit at desk, using computer & phone
NOTE: The above is intended as a general non-exhaustive description of a Acuative position as of the date written. It does not prescribe or restrict the duties and responsibilities that may be assigned or reassigned to this position at any time.