Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Benefits of working with Acuative
Acuative offers a comprehensive benefits program to all eligible employees. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits the first day following 45 days of employment.
- Comprehensive benefits plan including: Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible spending, Dependent Care and Healthcare savings accounts with company contribution
- Long-Term Disability and Basic Life/AD&D
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Development opportunities
- Service Award Program
- 401(K) Plan
- Employee referral program
- Life Assistance Program
Reporting to, and working closely with the VP Marketing, Client and Employee Engagement, the Marketing Coordinator/Intern will play an important role in building the Acuative brand and executing company initiatives. The role will provide an opportunity to expand their interest in a Marketing career and allow them to gain experience working for a successful company in the IT and telecoms sector.
As part of a small, agile team that works with multiple clients at a time, the Marketing Coordinator will gain tremendous experience across several different areas of the business, using a variety of tools and platforms. They will be working on a variety of projects at the same time; organization, the ability to multitask, and time management are key to success in this role.
• Lead activities to help strengthen Acuative’s social media presence
• Create and deliver content for Acuative’s social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Google My Business) and website
• Monitor and report on performance of social content and email campaigns
• Create graphics/imagery/videos for social media channels, website, blogs and customer presentation decks
• Provide client support through prospecting and database development
• Update and build out Acuative’s website, using best practices for SEO
• Oversee internal affairs including organizing team meetings, monitoring company KPIs, collecting and writing content for monthly newsletters and tracking sales team activity levels
• Assisting on the execution of corporate events that may include webinars, trade shows and customer events with occasional travel.
• Must be a college graduate with major related to Marketing or Business Management.
• 2-5 years of experience in marketing, event coordination, project management or a related field
• Proficiency MS Office applications – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc and most common desktop applications.
• It is desirable to have demonstrable experience of conducting successful marketing campaigns and event management.
• Experience of social media, particularly LinkedIn
• Understanding of IT / Telecoms providers and equipment manufacturers would be useful
• Keen to learn with a strong desire to build a career in related field.
• Strong drive, self-motivated, flexible, with enthusiastic approach
• Highly organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
• Willingness to learn from colleagues
• Pushing the boundaries to do things better and striving for challenging goals to deliver the best possible outcomes
• Developing innovative methods, processes and the application of new ideas. Have a focus on continual improvement in order to do things better, quicker and more effectively
• Knows how to get things down both through formal and informal channels and networks
• Interpersonal skills and people power drive change and transformation
Fairfield New Jersey (in office daily)
Would also consider a candidate based in Strongsville, OH (Cleveland)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work/Travel
- Hourly/ 40 Full time
- Some travel required
For more than 35 years, Acuative has been providing an innovative approach unique to the communications marketplace. The Acuative team provides the entire end-to-end solution from network design to installation and management. Acuative can provide single-source solutions to help build, monitor, manage and support networks.
Acuative’s Security Operations Center (SOC) works to protect against cyberattacks. Staffed by cybersecurity experts, security analysts and engineers who are trained to detect, analyze and respond to cybersecurity incidents and threats, and prevent such instances from happening. SOC staff work with programs and analytical tools that make it possible to stay on top of the latest security threats in the online world.
Acuative PMI-certified project managers coordinate directly with all Acuative teams involved in supporting your project - field service teams, technical support teams, outside vendors, and other internal departments, from the initial order process through the successful test and verification of the service. Eliminating information silos and fostering collaboration, the project manager makes the all the connections necessary to streamline the implementation while keeping you apprised through every phase of the project: planning, initiation, monitoring, execution, and closing.
Acuative’s Field Service Technicians are the foundation of our service business. They are the face of our company to our customers and we take that very seriously. Acuative Field Service Technicians are employees of the company. This allows a superior level of control over the qualities of our people, including their experience, tools, training, and an overall corporate culture that is committed to providing superior service, each and every day.
Our skilled staff, proactive monitoring, and management system coupled with cutting-edge technology help reduce network complexity and gain optimal performance for any business in a single or multivendor environment. Whether it’s helping an organization develop a compelling business case with financial due diligence or ensuring the new WAN design is fit for use, Acuative’s WAN architecture and engineering experts are there to help with robust and scalable designs.
We handle the end-to-end process of identifying, evaluating and selecting the best-in-class WAN solutions, including Software Defined Wide Area Networking, SD-WAN, and Distributed Network Functionality Virtualization (D- NFV), based on organizational requirements. We implement, monitor and manage to ensure continuous optimization of organizational networks.
We hope you consider joining your talent with our team.
BusinessView all jobs at Acuative Corporation