Sr. Ramp Service Associate #9691
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Japanese Airliner is seeking a Sr. Ramp Service Associate.
1. Ensures ground handling is handled in accordance with safety and security regulations of ANA and external authorities.
2. Coordinates all aspects of ramp and aircraft preparation and handling.
3. Oversees all ramp activities and manages operational timelines.
4. Oversees cargo operations and handling conducted by all contractors and ensures ANA’s instructions, policies and requirements as well as those of external authorities are followed.
5. Ensures proper training is conducted for all contracted agencies.
6. Coordinates all operational activities during irregularities (including crew hotels and ground transportations) to minimize irregularities.
7. Ensures all regulations and manuals concerning operations are enforced and updated.
8. Perform any other functions necessary to ensure smooth, timely and safe operations and as directed by manager.
1. Minimum of 2-3 years of ramp lead experience required (International cargo handling experience is a plus.)
2. Willing to work any hours/shifts/holidays/weekends and in inclement weather
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Strong PC skills
5. Must have a valid Driver’s License
6. Able to work flexible schedules (morning/night shifts and weekends)
O'Hare International Airport (Chicago, IL)
Actus Consulting Group
AddressDes Plaines, IL
TravelView all jobs at Actus Consulting Group