Sales Assistant & Administration #10218
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Japanese manufacturing company is seeking a Sales Assistant & Administration.
A Sales assistant & Administration performs administrative tasks in keep data entry in ERP system and preparing and
processing office documents, coordinating with sales manager & representative. Duties include contacting clients &
vendors over the phone or via email, organizing and storing files for employees to easily reference and keeping inventory
of the office’s supplies.
Report to: General Manager
Essential Job Functions
• Makes data entry for ERP system (Sage 50) PO/SO.
• Creates Shipping documents (filing included).
• Communicates with customer and supplier via e-mail and/or phone.
• Communicates with internal staff.
• Handles incoming/outgoing mails and package.
• Checks and keeps inventory of the office supplies.
Other & Miscellaneous
• Seeks constant improvement for more productive, more efficient and less expensive work process.
• Provides accurate data and reports with few mistakes.
• Performs multiple clerical duties in support of a function and/or business unit.
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Management.
• Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to the Management. Works with Management for resolution.
• Maintains supportive and good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
• Covers for each other during vacation or if someone is out sick. This means you may have to occasionally take on
tasks outside the normal scope of your job.
• Completes other duties at the discretion of management
Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
Job Dimensions (skills, abilities & personal traits)
Accuracy, Analysis, Attendance & Punctuality, Clerical, Communication Skills (reading, writing and speaking), Confidentiality,
Credit and Collections, Customer Service, Ethics, Inventory Control, Judgement, Math Skills: Basic, Muti-tasking, Order
Processing, Persuasiveness, Proofreading, Relationship Building, Team Participation, Time Management, Vendor Relations,
Warehouse Management, Inventory Control , Listening and understanding, Order Processing,
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• One to three months’ related experience and/or training.
3 years or more experience in sales administrative in trading
company, preferably material and machinery industries
MS Office (Excel, Word basic level)
• Driving is not required as an essential duty but may be performed as needed.
• Infrequent travel; may include by car and plane.
Tools & Equipment
• General office equipment including calculator, phone, cell phone, personal computer (desktop, laptop), multi-function
copiers (copy, fax, scan, e-mail), Wi-Fi router, etc.
• Software includes the use of ERP, Adobe Acrobat, Windows operation system and MS Office.
• Work Environment:Work is performed in an office environment with quiet condition.
• Eyesight/Vision:Requires vision abilities such as close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
• Lifting:Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Physical:Employee is required to frequently stand, walk, sit, talk, hear, use hands and fingers and reach with hands and
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to
this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Actus Consulting Group
BusinessView all jobs at Actus Consulting Group
Get fresh Administrative Sales Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.