IT Consultant (CRM Consultant)#9534★Remort
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Japanese IT company seeks an IT Consultant (CRM Consultant).
*remote candidates can be considered too!
Position: IT Consultant (CRM Consultant)
Location: New York, NY
Department: NY Systems Integration
Team: New York Sales
Solution Architect Activity
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Select subjects to research, define main research tasks and create a road map of research and development based on current business opportunities and market needs.
- Provide updates to stakeholders on research processes, costs, and budgets on a regular basis.
- Research and assess the selected subject, do feasibility study, and establish a proto-type system using the selected technology.
- Document the results of the research activities in a report.
- Based on the assessment of the selected technology, create a draft of service menus and a draft of sales proposal.
- Support pre-sales activities comping up with a solution for a potential client, estimating efforts to achieve the solution, presenting benefits of the new solution, and providing a demo.
- Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Provide supervision and guidance to teams.
- Define technical/non-functional requirements of customer’s business system
- Design, plan and deploy the system change and/or code, while discussing technical aspects with outsource vendors
- Estimate and plan efforts necessary for system change and code deployment
- Troubleshoot system error and/or software bugs, and provide workaround.
- Propose reasonable solution to root cause of system error and/or software bugs.
- Design system behavior or use case scenario and develop program code to meet the requirement
- Provide necessary documents for effective support
- Acquire and apply knowledge of new technology
- Collaborate with senior engineers to identify and solve variety of problems
- Participates in multi implementation projects or customer supports
- Follow project schedule (WBS) for projects
- Follow support service plan for maintenance support
- Performs system tests (integration test, regression test, performance test)
- Proposes improvements of client’s business system
- Follow or assist Grade3 engineer for documenting, configuring, and testing tasks in project or support
- Record his/her daily work logs every day in the work log system, such as Sprint back Log and SharePoint
- Analyze actual versus forecast of assigned support cases and assigned projects.
- Analyze the situations of assigned support cases or assigned projects and come up with improvement plans or solutions
- Prepare and report for his/her line manager regarding statuses of assigned projects/support cases.
- Come up with improvement plans or solutions based on the above analysis and execute them arranging stakeholders by him/herself
- Prepare and report for his/her line manager regarding statuses of assigned projects/support cases
- Provide leadership for team members by building and motivating them to meet project/support goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project/support milestones
- Guide team members to solve issues they have and to acquire higher skills
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and supports
- Ensure that all projects and supports are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Value teamwork covering absence of teammates and supporting them
- Shift work time as directed by supervisor or manager
- Comply with laws, regulations, Employee Handbook and the operation rules defined in the assigned teams
- Backup and educate Grade1 engineer to accumulate ERP system knowledge or customer support
・5+ years of experience as an IT Consultant or a CRM Consultant
・Must be able to work with IT Solution and IT Architecture
・Must be able to set up and test shoot Saas Service
・Impeccable demonstration and presentation skills to clients
・Project management skills
・Experience using Microsoft Dynamics
・Experience as a programmer
Actus Consulting Group
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Actus Consulting Group
Get fresh CRM Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!