日英バイリンガル Marketing Manager #10307 - ビザサポート有
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Marketing Manager holds overall responsibility over the company’s marketing activities in
the US, Canada and Latin America, including development, implementation, monitoring,
updating and ongoing analysis of the organization’s strategic business development and
This position including brand management, market analyses, product development, training of
sales personnel and dealers and customer support. The position provides advice to the sales
team from an independent and neutral perspective, backed up by market/product analysis and
studies. The position works closely with the Corporation’s marketing team in market
strategy planning, implementation and daily marketing activities.
The position also participates in major conferences and laboratory events to strengthen
relationship with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and generates leads.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develops marketing goals and strategy based on MAI’s business goals and strategy
• Designs and implements road-maps and plans to achieve the marketing goals
• Develops and manages marketing budgets based on the marketing strategy
Market Penetration Strategy
• Supervises the Marketing team’s market, gap and competitive analysis activities and
develops revenue generation and market penetration strategies: provides recommendations
to the sales team based on the analyses
• Develops pricing and incentive plans based on competitive and financial analyses and
provides recommendations to the sales team
• Develops sales forecasts based on sales and pipeline analyses to ensure optimum level of
• Develops branding strategy for the US/America’s markets in collaboration with the Tokyo
team and based on Mizuho Corporation’s overall branding strategy
• Supervises and gives direction on US and America’s brand management activities, including
brochures, catalogues, graphic works and web design
• Plans and manages national and international trade shows, conventions and laboratory
• Provides support to the sales team on local trade shows and events
• Coordinates with the domestic and international sales teams, and provides support to the
US and America’s customers to enhance sales and resolve product usage and other
technical and non-technical issues
• Shows directions to the Marketing team members, supervises their activities and provides
• Hires, develops, and evaluates Marketing team members
Product Promotion and Development
Fully understands MAI’s product lines and surgeon’s preferences in specific markets to (1)
provide feedback and recommendations to the suppliers; and (2) develop sales and promotion
strategies with the sales team
• Oversees overall product development processes from understanding surgeon’s needs,
proposals, feasibility studies, preparation of product specifications, approval from Mizuho
Corporation, prototype design and risk management
• Analyzes and renews our pricelist and runs gross margin analysis
Lead Generation and Management
• Participates in trade shows, symposiums, labs and other major events to strengthen and
expand relationship with KOLs, generates leads and follows them up with the sales team
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job duties are performed in an office environment utilizing standard office equipment such as a
computer, photocopier, facsimile and telephone. The noise level in the work environment is
usually low to moderate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience.
2. Minimum three years of experience in developing and implementing marketing or
3. Minimum 5 years of experience in project management.
4. Strong computer skills including fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
Acrobat, and Adobe Creative Suite; experience writing and managing complex documents
including the use of styles, bookmarks, and other document setups/management tools; and
use of the Web for research.
5. Knowledge of Content Management System/HTML used for editing and maintaining
6. Very strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate data and
information professionally, effectively, persuasively and on a timely basis to diverse
individuals and groups inside and outside of the organization.
7. Experience in the medical/surgical device industry is essential.
8. Japanese language proficiency a plus
・Visa Sponsorship Available (You will be able to work in Japan until your US work visa is approved.)
Actus Consulting Group
AddressUnion City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Actus Consulting Group
Get fresh Universal Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.