- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, medical,
The Account Manager role at Actual Size reports to the Senior Producer and partners with the Creative Project Manager to plan, manage, and execute primarily web and app-based customer experiences and supporting marketing collateral for our clients. The Account Manager advocates for the client, collaborating with internal account management, creative, and strategic teams to deliver on time, budget and to spec.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and support all requirements
- Work with the creative project manager and creative teams to establish and execute on the scope of work
- Clearly communicate budget and staffing needs to creative project manager to ensure timeline, delivery schedule, and project plans are met
- Manage and control project scope and processes directly with client
- In conjunction with account services and creative project manager, be responsible for overall health and margin of assigned project.
- Preemptively identify scheduling and budget problems, and work with Senior Producer to manage client deliverable and budget expectations.
- Act as primary point of contact and work directly with the client.
- Contribute to internal process improvement initiatives, especially those involving tools and knowledge management solutions
- Scope new projects.
- 1-3+ years applicable experience as an Account Manager in an agency setting managing digital, print, and traditional projects
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and develop detailed work plans and specifications
- Experience working directly with clients on creative experience delivery projects
- Experience working with design and development teams to communicate details of digital marketing products with a focus on the end users (client and consumer). Our deliverables consist of: print, web sites and web apps, video and motion projects.
Exceptional candidates will have...
- Professional experience in digital strategy and social media communications
- Proficiency with project management tools including, but not limited to Slack, Click Up, Notion, Basecamp
- Comfort with a range of development frameworks and CMS platforms and the ability to translate technical specifications from developers to clients.
To Apply Directly: https://actual.notion.site/Account-Manager-1e8a70e6b91f4dd0b8cf46a100c9735a
Our home is in Pittsburgh, PA, but many of our clients are in Washington DC and we are looking to expand our presence in this market.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?