Acton Arboriculture Inc Grass Valley, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
We are looking for experienced climbers to add to our talented team. We are eager to find a candidate with a positive attitude, climbing experience (at least 1 year in the tree care industry), a current drivers license and who is motivated for potential growth opportunities within our company.
Safety is the main priority while providing quality service to our customers.
Must also be proficient in the following:
- Be a competent spurless climber and tree feller
- Have working knowledge of ANSI Z133 standards
- Get along well with fellow employees
- Have extensive experience with chippers, chainsaws, industry knots and rigging.
- Be able to drive/back truck and trailer. (valid drivers license needed to apply)
- Be able to work outside, sometimes in extreme weather and for extended periods of time. (work is year round)
If you meet these qualifications, we would like to know more about you. Please email your resume/work experience and your contact information.
Pay depends on experience and includes benefits.
Acton Arboriculture IncWhy Work Here?
We offer a positive working environment where safety and learning are paramount. Our team is highly skilled and enjoy the work they do.
Established Nevada County tree service serving Grass Valley and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to sharing the art and science of modern arboriculture with our customers. It is for this reason that all tree care practices are completed in accordance with current ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) and ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standards. We are dedicated to improving and maintaining plant and vegetation health at the wild land urban interface.
AddressGrass Valley, CA
AgricultureView all jobs at Acton Arboriculture Inc