We are seeking Customer Service Specialists to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and interest in new product
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Face-to-face interaction with business customers
- Acquiring and maintaining quality customers
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
- Creating a positive experience for the customer
- Prior experience is not necessary for this opening, as we will provide all training, including instruction in the various areas of sales and marketing, face-to-face presentations, time management, budgeting, public speaking, social media, team management, public relations, advertising, and HR.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- **Must be 18 years or older to be considered**
Please attach your updated resume to this ad, and our HR Team will be in contact with you! Best of luck!
Check us out at: www.activernconsulting.com!
Activern Consulting Group