- 2-4 years of exp
- This can be a mix and open to a few different backgrounds.
- DevOps will be 25% (maybe up to 50% but that is the max) of their job.
- Open to someone that comes from a development background (React) and has some light DevOps exp.
- Open to someone that comes from a networking/infrastructure background that has some decent DevOps exp. that wants to get into development and potentially has gone to a bootcamp and looking to make the move to dev.
- Open to a mid-level DevOps eng who is looking to learn more about DevOps but is also open to helping more with traditional networking, infrastructure and support items.
- Essentially they need to take the DevOps function off of their lead devs plate but it is not a full time job at this time. Also would like someone that has had some expose to best practices or a formal DevOps process/structure to help them create a formal process.
- Must be open to working on the weekend and/or nights for deployments. Not all will be on the weekend and/or at night but at times they will be.
- They are really open to the background of this individual which should hopefully give us some options.
- Must be a team player
- Good communicator