Business / Systems Analyst (HealthCare)
The Business / Systems Analyst is responsible for translating basic business needs into application software requirements.
How you will make an impact:
- Determines specific business application software requirements to address specific business needs.
- Consults with business partners concerning application and implementation of technology.
- Support new implementations, off-cycle changes and peak season
- Responsible for following BCBS Association, Enterprise, Federal and State Mandates and regulations
- Defines the functional, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system serves as a business subject matter expert, and act as a liaison between the business and IT.
- Provides the link between the technical and the business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Applies use of tools to define requirements and documentation.
- Provides analysis of efficiencies related to system enhancements/automation.
Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and minimum of 1 year related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- 3-5 years of knowledge on WGS platform systems
- Experience supporting Enterprise Projects
- 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft suite, excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.
- SQL experience
- Ability to write business requirements
- Service Now, JIRA, Oracle EBS experience preferred
- Ability to research issues, validate own work and demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and ability to function in environment with 100% accuracy requirements and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in team settings to complete tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills, problem-solving skills and analytical skills
ActiveSoft, IncCincinnati, OH
BusinessView All ActiveSoft, Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.