ActiveProspect, Inc. Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
ActiveProspect is the SaaS platform on a mission to make consent-based marketing the most scalable, efficient, and safest method for customer acquisition.
Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data insights and control.
Our mission is to make consent-based marketing the best channel for customer acquisition.
ActiveProspect is seeking a Business Analyst who is passionate about data and can help execute tactical and strategic operational tasks and initiatives to support scalable organizational growth. You will be a foundational member of the Product team, working closely with and reporting directly to our Chief Product Officer to help architect and compile data to support our pricing models and go-to-market strategy to help unlock the next stage of ActiveProspect’s growth. You will develop a functional knowledge of our product platform, its capabilities, customer expectations, and product lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work closely with C-Level Executives and cutting-edge technology to help us on our vision to be the SaaS platform for Consent-based Marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support day to day operations and delivering on strategy and operational plans from the planning process against the strategic vision for ActiveProspect
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence
- Conduct and facilitate meetings to collect insights share findings
- Be an advocate of data-driven decisions to the ActiveProspect team and our partners
- Understand ActiveProspect’s customers and potential customers' value drivers and ability to purchase.
- Compile and distill data to help inform our go-to-market strategy
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of relevant exp. or MBA and 1+ years of relevant experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience working in a high growth environment
- Process-oriented, data-driven, and a go-getter attitude
- Strong analytical mindset combined with a strong business acumen
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with BI tools a plus
- Desire to learn new systems and technology
- Willingness to be flexible to adapt to evolving business needs
- Enjoys collaborating with a growing team and with members across different departments
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- A remote-friendly culture with monthly virtual happy hours and team-building events
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at ActiveProspect, Inc.