Overnights in Park Ridge: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7pm to 7am
ActiveCare Home Care is one of the best leading home care providers to work for. Our Main Focus Is Client Care And Employee Appreciation! We are Licensed by the state of Illinois.
If you are a Compassionate, Dedicated and Professional Caregiver or CNA and want to work for an agency who appreciates all you do. ActiveCare Home Care is the place for you!!!
Our current need is, Compassionate, outgoing, experienced family orientated caregiver. Client is looking for companionship, meal prep, bathing, grooming, supervision, assistance with Ambulation.
Duties -You will work one on one with seniors in their homes, providing assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as cooking, light housekeeping, assistance with dressing, ambulation, grooming and hygiene, medication reminders, companionship, and life enrichment activities in home.
Reasons to Work for ActiveCare Home Care:
- Positive work environment with great people- Work/Life balance
- Culture fostering professional development
- Advanced Training- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Competitive Salary- Performance-based wage increases
- Time and a half for Holidays
- Support available 24/7- Mileage reimbursement
- Friendly and supportive staff
- $100 Referral Bonuses available
- Flexible schedules with flexible start dates
- Progressive industry tools
- Direct Deposit offered
- A fun environment! -- parties, bonuses, Caregiver of the Year, and more!
3 year experience as a Caregiver or CNA* Experience working with dementia patients*
Must be experienced with transfers* Access to transportation or reliable car* Must be able to show proof of employment eligibility*
Must be able to speak, read, and write English* IDPH Check required and References upon interview
Retirees, Stay at home parents that would like part time work, students in the medical field and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
ActiveCare Home Care