image.png 20.41 KB
Job Title: Staffing Coordinator
Company: ActiveCare Home Care
Scheduling & Staffing Coordinator
Park Ridge, IL
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm and rotating weekends
ActiveCare is committed to providing high quality, client-centered, affordable home care services to our clients to assist them with leading dignified, independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Job Description: Scheduler/Staffing Coordinator.
Position Summary: Schedule caregivers for home care clients and problem solve staffing and scheduling issues and needs that arise.
• Hire new employees
• Match caregivers to clients based on personality, skill, client's scheduling needs and caregivers' availability.
• Review applications and background checks.
• Provide employee orientation and training.
• Accurately staff clients with caregivers based on location, time, skills/needs, requests, etc...
• Consistently organize caregiver and clients issues. i.e. time off requests, questions, changes in schedule and/or availability, concerns.
• Utilize our web-based care management system (Clear Care)to monitor caregivers for on-time arrival, manage clock-in/clock-out system, monitor care logs, and update client and caregiver record.
• Performance monitoring.
• Effectively and accurately communicate with caregivers, clients, and office staff.
• Provide HR/office assistance.
• Other projects/duties as assigned.
• Experience with scheduling in a home-health or home care environment.
• Proactive and adaptable.
• Excellent problem-solver with a positive attitude and collaborative approach.
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a sometimes fast-paced environment.
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills, professional and friendly demeanor.
• Excellent computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel and Scheduling programming.
Clear Care scheduling software
2 weeks Paid Time Off
Sick time Accrual
Employee Paid Aflac
IRA with employer match up to 3%
ActiveCare Home Care