We are seeking a Behavior Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
- Complete 40 hours of online accredited Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism Coursework (at our expense)
- Implement Behavior Analysis (ABA) support and intervention programs
- Collect the required data and signatures per session
- Complete session notes
- Attend required supervision and clinical team meetings
- Must be available Monday - Friday from between the hours of 2pm - 8pm and Saturday Morning
Although a Bachelor's degree is preferred, we are also looking for people who have a high school diploma or are either currently completing, or are prepared to work toward a Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field.
Experience working with young people diagnosed with ASD and related disorders
- Valid, clean California driver's license (you must also have access to transportation
- It is a requirement that you pass a Department of Justice background check
- Bilingual (Spanish-preferred) is an advantage but not required.
Visit http://active-steps.com and click on "Employment" to learn more and complete an online application