Active Staffing Services partnered with a Production company in Lakeland,FL in search of a hardworking individual. The position does require someone who understands and reads English.
- Functions as a participating team member
- Assembles components per written or verbal instructions
- Assembles components correctly in designated time, as assigned
- Reviews and completes required production documentation
- May involves painting small products
- Maintains a safe and orderly workplace
- Performs related duties as assigned
- General math skills, able to count and measure
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions
- Able to take direction and follow assembly operations
- Heavy lifting Approx. 50LBS
Active offers more than just good jobs, flexibility, safe working conditions and benefits. We also build caring, personal relationships with our associates. As an associate, you’ll be treated with respect by the Active team and by our clients. We will take the time to get to you know you personally. What's more, Active’s service is free to you – it’s just one of the benefits of working for us!
We are a strong, stable employer. You’ll never have to worry about being paid as promised. And, we provide benefits like a 401(k)-retirement plan. We also offer health insurance to eligible employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment on the basis on their qualifications for the job without regard to age, race, creed, color, citizenship, national origin, liability for military service, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected classification. We actively pursue this policy in all aspects of employment including hiring, promotion, transfer, termination, recruitment, rates of pay, and selection for training, and general treatment during employment. Employment opportunity is not only a legal principle; it is a moral commitment as well.