Active Staffing partnered with a call center company who is in search of Customer Service Representatives that have prior experience.
To provide support in communications with customers in real time. Involves direct correspondence to various forms of customer/client contacts via phone/email/chat/text.
ADDRESS BELOW IS FOR APPLICATIONS ONLY, NOT FINAL ADDRESS FOR POSITION
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner via consumer communication channels to respond to questions, provide information, and/or promote products while meeting or exceeding customer expectation.
- De-escalating customers who are upset with their experience and ensure that we explore all options to satisfy their needs
- Representing both company and our client’s company publicly where professionalism, friendliness and a willingness to assist are critical
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution
- Use customer relationship management tool to research queries and document customer interactions
- Receive and respond to inbound customer questions, comments, or concerns via phone, email, and text while updating internal computer applications and systems
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service
- Exhibit a positive attitude and bring enthusiasm to work each and every day
- Proven record of great attendance and demonstrating skills as a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Attention to Detail
- Prior customer service experience
- Must have an aptitude for learning, understanding, and conveying resolutions to customers
- Must be computer literate and able to quickly navigate through multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Excellent problem solving skills – must be able to handle multiple scenarios to assist customers and be able to “think on your feet” to resolve unique challenges
- Must be versatile to work on different facets within the program
- Must be receptive to feedback and have a desire to improve
- Must have a “can do” attitude
- Must be organized, assertive, and patient
- Effective in handling politically correct, delicate, or careful communication and handling sensitive situations
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers
Different shifts, and part time opportunities: - $10.00/HR Monday-Friday.