The Inside Sales Coordinator is the first point of contact for new patients at an Active Recovery TMS healthcare clinic. This role will help bring in new patients, coordinate referrals, facilitate insurance authorizations and qualify potential patients. This position is responsible for bringing new patients into the clinic, with intake goals being a critical success measurement.
Job details: Mid-level
Employment Type: Full-time
Hourly + Commission
Job Functions: Sales & Administrative
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Summary of Responsibilities
· Meet or exceed new patient goals through outbound dialing of referred patients
· Acts as the first point of contact for incoming patients
· Qualify potential patients utilizing the ARTMS medical screening process
· Obtain and coordinates referrals from hospitals, doctor offices, and insurance companies, verifies and documents insurance benefits with third party payors.
· Coordinates with clinical staff to facilitate insurance authorizations between payor and agency
· Data entry and appointment scheduling using company’s EHR & CRM Systems
· Preferred sales and/or customer service experience
· Willingness to make extensive outbound calls to assigned referred patients
· Preferred experience in handling preauthorization requests, appeals, registration, scheduling appointments, and patient data entry using CRM & EHR systems