DME Customer Service Representative - Bilingual (Spanish/Eng.)
Active Life Medical Products, Inc. Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
We are growing! Active Life Medical Products Inc. is a Durable Medical Equipment and Disposable Medical Supply provider. Active Life Medical prides itself by providing exceptional service and has teammates who are ambitious, caring, and committed to helping others! We are looking for dynamic and reliable, customer service oriented team members that have a passion for delivering the best service and making a difference in the lives of others! We are searching for a teammate who has the talent of speaking fluent English and Spanish.
A DME Call Center/Customer Service Representative (CCR) is responsible for processing (entering, calling, emailing and follow-up) on all leads acquired by Active Life Medical’s advertising campaigns. In addition, this position will assist with confirming existing patient re-orders and product changes. The CSR may be assigned as the project lead for specific categories of service as new business opportunities become available. The CSR will be assigned to occasional assist on obtaining product payor denial/exclusion letters, authorizations, prescriptions and customer service support.
Along with the specified job duties listed below, the position is required to maintain strict adherence to all Active Life Medical policies and procedures as published, and as amended from time to time. This adherence applies to all compliance and performance plans, policies, code of conduct, laws, and regulations in effect.
1. Lead and re-order processing and follow-up
2. Order entry
3. Authorization and prescription submission and follow-up. Communicates with various payors, referral source, and patients.
5. Obtains initial and renewal payor product denial letters following Company policy and maintains extension for all patients as appropriate
6. Maintain paper medical record and PHI patient filing and document scanning
7. Cross trains to support and maintain medical management activities in the eligibility, authorization and prescription process.
8. Answers telephone calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
9. Translation and marketing in multiple languages
10. Attends all required in services throughout the year.
11. Assists in training of new staff members as needed.
12. Works independently on other projects as assigned.
13. Assists with rollouts of new policies and procedures.
14. Attends all required in services throughout the year.
15. Works independently on other projects as assigned.
16. Each employee is responsible for reporting concerns that he or she may have with respect to deficiencies in internal control.
17. Meet productivity goals as set by management
18. When required, will assist as necessary on projects as requested by management
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Certified Medical Assistant certification preferred. Minimum of two-years customer service required. Experiential requirements may be waived in lieu of evidence of progressive growth in and attainment of the skills necessary to perform the required duties.
Language Skills: Must speak fluent English and Spanish to be considered. Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills· Ability to communicate information about claim Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: Mid-level computer proficiency is necessary. Proficiency utilizing Excel a plus.
Yes - Active Life Medical takes all federal, state, and local precautions seriously to ensure the health and safety of staff members and customers/patients.
The work environment described here is representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
The above requirements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These requirements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Active Life Medical Products, Inc.Why Work Here?
Active Life Medical has an incredible, passionate, and friendly staff! There is a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth!
Active Life Medical Products, Inc is a BOC accredited, Disposable Medical Supply provider located in Stockton, CA. At Active Life Medical, we are committed to improving the quality of daily living of those we service by providing the highest quality product and customer care and therefore we seek to build a team that is compassionate and fierce in dedication to service our customers.
1860 Howe AvenueSacramento, CA