Marketing / Community Outreach Manager
Active Life Medical Products Stockton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Active Life ADHC is a licensed and Medi-Cal certified CBAS Program (Community Based Adult Services) center proudly serving San Joaquin and Stanislaus counties, that provides medical and social services in a daytime setting for adults ages 18 and up, including the frail elderly. We work closely with caregivers and family members to help our program participants remain living independently at home, delay institutionalization, and minimize hospital visits.
We are seeking a seasoned Marketing professional to join our team as our Marketing / Community Outreach Manager. This main responsibility will be to increase referral base in an appointed territory by promoting Active Life Adult Day Health Care Center to physicians, social workers, case managers, independent living facilities, rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, clinics, Regional Centers and the community utilizing face-to-face marketing visits in addition to social media platforms.
RESPONSIBLE TO: CEO and Program Director
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Marketing and Community Outreach
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Seek and obtain workable patient referrals
- Prepare an annual budget for marketing & community outreach activities.
- Develop new referral sources in the community
- Strengthen relationships with new and existing referral sources by
- Promote our services within the community.
- Create new business within assigned area according to goals
- Pre-plan weekly marketing activities and follow-through
- Maintain complete and concise written documentation relating to all sales activity to assure appropriate lead tracking and follow-up
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities
- Public speaking, in-service and presentations to organizations, businesses, healthcare professionals (MD’s, RN’s, Hospital Executives)
- Daily visits to physician offices/hospitals/assisted livings facilities and adult day cares to educate and inform referral sources and patients of home health options
- Event coordination and community liaison - participate in health fairs, awareness days, etc.
- Represent Active Life at community functions and professional organizations (Chamber of Commerce meetings, networking events, etc.)
13. Attends center staff meetings and in-service educational training programs.
Other Duties as Assigned:
1. The job description is in no way meant to describe exactly what the job duties are. It is a guideline to provide a frame of reference of job requirements. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Must have a bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of experience in a management, supervisory, or administrative. An interest and desire to work with the target population served by the center; Prefer bilingual (Spanish, etc.). A minimum of two-years medical sales in a skills nursing facility, hospital, rehabilitation center or other home health setting. Able to travel to meet with clients. Reliable transportation.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
T.B., Hepatitis B Vaccine, pre-employment drug screen, and physical clearance for reaching, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling and grasping; have full range of motion; ability to lift 50 pounds; must have current First Aid and CPR; fingerprint clearance, must have reliable private vehicle, proof of valid CA driver’s license and provide proof of current vehicle insurance.
Active Life Medical Products
Active Life Medical Products, Inc is a BOC accredited, Disposable Medical Supply provider located in the San Joaquin county.
7209 Tam O'Shanter Dr.Stockton, CA