Automotive Service Technician
Active Green+Ross Complete Tire & Auto Centre Scarborough, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Performs repairs on vehicles as assigned.
- Performs vehicle inspections and assessments; diagnoses issues.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles as required.
- Ensures that customer cars are kept clean.
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to company policy.
- Attends all training courses as requested by service management.
- Assists in training and supervising apprentice technicians.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies and procedures and standards.
- Maintains customer and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
- Sets-up and organizes individual work area with designated supplies, forms and resource materials while maintaining cleanliness at all times.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical repairs and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate (verbal and written) in English fluently.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean drivers abstract and obtain Ontario drivers license at earliest opportunity
Active Green+Ross Complete Tire & Auto CentreWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth and work with a fantastic team of employees
1935 Lawrence ave eastScarborough, ON
AutomotiveView all jobs at Active Green+Ross Complete Tire & Auto Centre