Are you a superhero in scrubs? Do you have the tender touch to make each person feel better? If you enjoy leading a compassionate team of caring professionals and making the lives of seniors better, then we want to meet you!
We are looking for dynamic leaders who can oversee the care of our residents with memory loss. They may not know your name, but they will know that you treat them with dignity, empathy, and care. Your contribution will make the lives of our residents better and provide peace of mind for families. If you have experience working with Alzheimer's residents, you are a step ahead.
· With input from the care team, you will implement the personal care plans of the residents.
· A priority of yours is documenting notes of daily resident care.
· You will oversee medication management for the residents of the community.
· You will interface with doctors, pharmacists, and medical personnel as an advocate for the community’s residents.
· You will lead a team of caregivers to provide care and ensure that both caregivers and residents feel valued and respected.
· Safety first is your motto. As you complete tasks, you are mindful of resident safety, your safety, and the safety of your teammates.
ActivCare enhances life for those with memory loss.
· ActivCare offers a competitive pay structure.
· We provide extensive training and support to prepare you to confidently interact with residents.
· Ongoing training is provided to increase your skills and knowledge.
· Team members are eligible for a year end bonus program when the team successfully performs each quarter and the community is successful.
· Nurses earn paid vacation.
· Healthcare benefits and 401K program are available for full-time employees.
This is a full-time position. We are open 24 hours, so we are looking for team members who are available on weekends and holidays. All shifts available. Per diem positions are also available. Must be fluent in English.
We want to meet you. Please stop by the community Monday through Saturday between 9 am and 5 pm to apply in person. ActivCare at Orange is located at 2629 East Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA 92869.
Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, and English proficiency test. The successful candidate will be authorized to work in the United States. Minimum Age 18+ years old and have a valid Driver’s License.