Office Clerk at International Food Distributor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An International Food Distributor is searching for an Office Clerk in the College Park, MD area to join their team.
The office clerk is responsible for providing support for the sales team. They will generate and maintain paper work. The shift is M-F 1PM -10PM.
Office Clerk Responsibilities Include:
* File documents, sales reports, and transactions
* Generate, prepare, and maintain invoices for appropriate departments
* Answer inquiries from customers by phone calls and emails
* Take orders daily basis from customers
* Provide assistance for the Sales department regarding customers' order
* loading and unloading trucks at the warehouse as needed
* Other admin tasks if necessary
Office Clerk Requirements Include:
* High school degree required
* 1-2 years of customer service and/or office clerk experience are preferred.
* Professional interpersonal communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to speak Japanese, Korean or Chinese is a plus!!!
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to type for extended periods throughout the day and intermittently sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk, and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision, as well as, lift up to 20 pounds occasionally.
AddressCollege Park, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Activ8
Get fresh International Office Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.