Client Delivery Analyst
Palo Alto, CA
- Expired: December 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Partner with the client success managers, project managers and engineering to provide technical support throughout a client's lifecycle from technical implementation to post-live support
- Interface with clients to translate client needs and use cases into technical solutions in the Actium platform
- Act as the Technical Lead during implementations, collaborating with the client's technical team(s) to successfully integrate EMR data into Actium's standard data models
- Prioritize, research, and resolve escalated client support tickets
- Become an Actium platform champion. Excite and educate both internal stakeholders and clients on platform features
- Promote cross-organizational knowledge sharing by documenting and communicating best practices
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience working as a Solutions Consultant, Technical Project Lead, Systems Analyst or similar cross-functional role.
- Highly skilled at applying consultative methodologies and techniques to influence solution design and solve clients' pain points. Problem-solving is in your DNA!
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and taking a collaborative approach.
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams across an organization to vet potential solutions and drive consensus.
- A critical thinker who defaults to an empathetic, client-centric approach.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders. You should feel comfortable discussing and explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a healthcare tech SaaS/startup environment.
- Familiarity with healthcare data and integration methods HL7, FHIR, etc
- Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field OR relevant technical experience.
- Start-up experience
- Familiarity with AI/ML and related technologies
- Competitive salary / stock options
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Eligible for performance based bonuses
- Free access to Aaptiv workout app! Unlimited access to thousands of workouts
- Free Company Sponsored DoorDash Dash Pass! Enjoy zero delivery fees and reduced service fees
- Free access to Headspace! Get help with calming your mind, soul and help with sleep
Pay Range: $70,000 - $135,000/yr. Please note that the salary will vary by location and experience
AddressPalo Alto, CA
Get fresh Client Delivery Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.