Department:Field Sales- 3-4 Sales per shift- Bi-Lingual Spanish-English Preferred
The Coffee Sales Advisor will be trained to in specific program initiatives to engage customers during peak weekend selling hours demonstrating client’s products.
➢ 1-2 years’ experience selling in retail and/or at special events required
➢ Minimum requirement of a High School diploma
➢ Knowledge and passion of Coffee a plus
➢ Access to reliable transportation
➢ Available to work weekend hours
➢ Must adhere to professional appearance standards
➢ Ability to make presentations to large groups (over 5 attendees)
➢ Proven sales ability is preferred
➢ Ability to work weekend and flexible hours.
➢ Excellent verbal communication skills
• Sales Support 3-4 machines sold per shift
- Identify sales opportunities at store level (ads, inventory and traffic awareness.
- Schedule and conduct sales events at store level
- Ensure inventory issues (either too high or out of stock) are communicated to the manufacturer and retailer appropriately
- Training- Provide ongoing sales floor and/or classroom training for all department personnel at a minimum of once per month
- Manufacturer’s Product Knowledge Hardware and Solution overview, features and benefits
▪ Accurately complete call reports the same day of store visit
- Call Reports must include the following:
- Detailing state of stores, traffic, sales trends, competitive activity, inventory issues, etc.
- Pictures/photos with detailed description & Comments
- Escalate in-store issues promptly through appropriate channels.
- Communicate competitive information consistently with Photos and specific details.
- Identify competitive advantages and submit ideas to combat at local level.
- Participate in bi-weekly conference calls.
Office and retail store environments. Reliable access to internet connectivity and phone are required.
➢ Must have the ability to travel (locally by vehicle and nationally by plane as needed).
➢ Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to rent a car under ActionLink’s corporate insurance standards.
➢ Must have the ability to use a computer, phone, and other standard office equipment.
➢ Must be mobile and able to sit and/or stand for 6 hours.
➢ Must be able to lift 30 lbs.