Attention Technology Lovers!
Want to work with the newest consumer gadgets on the market?
Then consider joining our specialized retail merchandising team!
At ActionLink we support many leading brands in the consumer electronics industry such as Microsoft, Samsung, Bose, Intel, Dyson, and many more!
Our Merchandising Specialist will be responsible for traveling to various area big-box retailers (e.g., Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Lowe's, etc.) to set up/install consumer products and electronic devices, assemble displays, and complete routine maintenance tasks for our clients and vendor partners. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse product lines and recent releases including: laptops/computers, tablets, household appliances, TVs and home theater, cameras, audio equipment, and more.
As a field merchandiser with ActionLink, you will be part of the latest consumer product trends by helping displays come to life that excite customers and make our clients’ innovative products shine!Those looking for a fun, part-time flexible gig to supplement their schedule or income are a great match for this role.
The ideal fit is someone who is:
- interested in consumer electronics
- experienced or knowledgeable in retail or similar environment
- reliable & dependable to successfully work as a remote field employee
- comfortable following sets of instructions & diagrams to complete hands-on projects
Details & Requirements:
- 20 hours per week based on time of year
- Flexible, independent schedule - visits can be completed anytime before 6:00PM Mondays-Thursdays
- $12.00/hour for routine visual maintenance tasks such as stocking, updating signage, or auditing inventory
- $14.00/hour for electronics set ups, troubleshooting, and display installation-related assignments
- Access to reliable vehicle transportation to cover 30 mile radius area
- Access to a computer, printer, and smart device with Wi-Fi/GPS capability required
- Must maintain professional appearance standards while on store visits
Steps in our Hiring Process:
- Quick Apply - submit your resume
- 15 minute self-recorded video interview - take it anytime, anywhere!
- Brief touch base phone conversation with Recruiter and/or Field Manager
- Onboarding - Electronic New Hire Paperwork
- A pre-employment drug screen is part of the process if offered the position