Is photography a hobby and passion of yours?
Are you skilled at easily building relationships?
Then come join us at ActionLink as a dedicated Camera Sales Consultant!
Come join our team as a Full-Time Camera Sales Specialist who will thrive on engaging customers and creating a high energy environment. This role will be representing our multinational client, Sony, and their premier brand of camera and photography products in the local Best Buy. This position will be covering two locations: Honolulu and Aiea.
Our sales professionals play an integral role in developing relationships with customers and making our clients’ products stand out. It is a constant goal of ours to help make consumer electronic purchases easier, more enjoyable, and more informative for the customer.
So if you have a passion for the latest trends in photography and are great with people, this could be a great fit for you!
- 40 hours per week; 8 hour shifts Thursday through Monday
- Pay range depending on experience: $19.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Hands-on work with the latest Sony digital imaging technology
- Paid training to hone your existing skills and expertise
- Competitive hourly pay with benefits eligibility & bonus incentives
- Supportive corporate staff and field management team
- Bi-weekly pay schedule
- Build strong relationships and rapport with Best Buy customers and personnel
- Assist store associates in recommending and selling of Sony cameras and photo accessories
- Train in-store sales associates and managers on product features and benefits as the in-store Sony expert
- Ensure that products are properly merchandised, displayed, and functional
- Submit electronic reports which include customer and competitive data
- Previous retail and/or goal-oriented sales experience required
- Consumer electronics sales experience preferred
- Strong enthusiasm and knowledge of photography
- Superior communication and relationship building skills
- Willing to be held accountable to specific sales goals and metrics
- Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting
- Ability to pass a criminal background check upon an offer of employment
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer