Are you seeking an opportunity that offers independence and flexible scheduling?
Are you mechanically inclined and skilled at following detailed tasks and instructions?
If so, then come join our Merchandising Execution Team!
ActionLink is a retail services organization that provides skilled merchandising execution in retail locations nationwide representing many leading consumer electronics and home improvement brands. We are hired by electronics manufacturers, product companies, and retail vendors with a mission to enhance our clients' brand presence and customer-facing appeal.
Our Merchandising Specialist will be responsible for traveling to a variety of big-box retailers (e.g., Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Lowe's, etc.) to set up/install consumer products and electronic devices, assemble displays, and complete routine maintenance tasks for our clients and vendor partners. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse product lines and recent releases including: laptops, tablets, household appliances, TVs and home theater, audio equipment, and more! We have also been expanding our merchandising talent into additional business sectors such as home improvement and furniture.
As a field merchandiser with ActionLink you will be part of the latest consumer product trends, helping displays come to life that excite customers and make our clients’ innovative products stand out.
WHY WORK FOR ACTIONLINK?
- Flexible & independent work structure - assignments can be completed anytime Mondays through Thursdays before 5:00 PM
- Hands-on work with premium technologies and newest, cutting-edge home products
- Competitive hourly pay plus paid training, store-to-store drive-time, and mileage reimbursement
- Supportive field management and phone-in technical support
- W-2 employment with biweekly pay schedule
- Travel locally to complete store visits within assigned field territory
- Reset sections, endcaps, and shelving according to planogram
- Build interactive displays by following instructions/schematics and using a variety of hand-held tools
- Troubleshoot to ensure power displays are updated and fully functional
- Set up or install electronics and connect devices to various media players
- Complete routine maintenance tasks such as stocking, auditing/inventory, cleaning, updating signage, etc.
- Maintain occasional business communications with remote Field Manager via phone and email
- Submit online survey reports to document visits, including digital photos of completed work
- Experience in retail or similar hands-on work environment strongly preferred
- High level of detail-orientation and adaptability to follow sets of directions, instructions, and diagrams
- Dependable work ethic to work independently as a remote field employee
- Access to reliable vehicle transportation to travel to various stores within local market area
- Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting
- Able to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Access to basic hand-held and power tools
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at https://actionlink.com/
ActionLinkActionLink is a growing marketing and retail services organization that provides custom sales and merchandising execution in major retail brand locations throughout the country. We work with the latest technology companies, consumer product manufacturers, and big box retailers to make sure each of our clients' products are well-represented and exceptionally showcased directly to the consumer. Visit us at https://actionlink.com/