Want to work with the newest consumer electronic gadgets on the market?
Then join our team of Part-Time Technology Merchandising professionals!
ActionLink is a retail management and services organization that provides merchandising execution in retail locations nationwide representing many leading consumer electronics brands. We are hired by product manufacturers, tech companies, and retail vendors with a mission to enhance our clients' brand presence and appeal. Our merchandising team takes ownership and professional pride in bringing interactive displays to life and making our clients' products shine.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, passionate about electronics, and would enjoy following instructions to complete hands-on assignments. So if you're a detail-oriented person who loves retail or keeping up with the latest electronics releases, this could be a great fit for you!
We Offer You:
- Independent work - you will be given responsibility to cover a dedicated, local territory of multiple retailers
- Flexible scheduling - assignments can be completed anytime Monday through Thursday between stores' opening hours and 6 PM
- Hands-on work with premium technologies, diverse product lines, and recent releases which can include: laptops/computers, tablets, mobile phones, gaming consoles, TV and home theater, cameras, audio equipment, appliances, and more!
- Competitive hourly pay plus paid training and store-to-store drive-time pay and mileage reimbursement
- Supportive field management team and phone-in tech support call center
- W-2 employment with biweekly pay schedule
General Job Duties:
- Follow instructions and use a variety of hand-held tools to build interactive displays
- Reset sections, endcaps, and shelving according to planogram
- Troubleshoot to ensure power displays are updated and fully functional
- Set up or install electronics and connect devices to various media players
- Pull damaged or broken products off sales floor and keep product area clean and organized
- Complete routine maintenance tasks such as stocking, auditing, cleaning, and updating signage
- Travel locally to complete store visits within assigned territory
- Maintain occasional business communications with remote District Manager via phone and email
- Complete online survey reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos
- Available to work weekdays; weekly hours will fluctuate depending on time of year and business need.
- 1-2 years of retail experience preferred
- Great attention to detail and interest in technology
- Access to reliable vehicle transportation to cover stores within a 20-30 mile radius territory
- Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting
- Access to a variety of hand-held and power tools
- Able to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must maintain professional appearance standards
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer