ActionLink Anchorage, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking an opportunity that offers independence and flexible scheduling?
Are you mechanically inclined and skilled at following detailed tasks and instructions?
If so, then come join our Merchandising Execution Team!
ActionLink supports many leading brands in the consumer products and home electronics industry. Our Merchandising Specialist will be responsible for traveling locally to various area big-box retailers (e.g., Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Lowe's, Staples, Ulta, etc.) to set up product items, install new tech devices, assemble displays, and complete routine maintenance tasks for our clients and vendor partners.
You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse array of product lines and recent releases including: laptops, computers, tablets, small household appliances, TVs and home theater, cameras, audio equipment, home improvement/houseware products, pet care, personal care, and more!
As a field merchandiser with ActionLink, you will take part in the latest consumer marketing trends by helping displays come to life that excite customers and make our clients’ innovative products stand out.
- 15 - 20 hours per week; Please note that exact hours may go higher or lower than this range at times depending on busier/slower retail seasons and time of year
- Flexible schedule - visits can be completed anytime before 5:00PM Mondays-Thursdays
- This role operates on a 2-tiered pay rate system depending on the specific in-store merchandising task being done:
- $17.00/hour for all routine visual maintenance tasks such as stocking, product placement, updating signage, or auditing inventory.
- $19.00/hour for any technical tasks such as electronic installs, display troubleshooting, and interactive installations
- W2 biweekly pay schedule
ARE YOU A MATCH?
- Experience in retail or similar hands-on work environment strongly preferred
- High level of detail-orientation and adaptability to follow sets of directions and diagrams
- Dependable work ethic to work independently as a remote field employee
- Access to reliable transportation to travel to various stores within local market area
- Access to a computer, printer, and smart device with Wi-Fi/GPS
- Able to maintain appearance standards during store visits
To keep our field representatives as safe as possible, we are providing necessary protective masks as well as ensuring hand sanitizing stations are available and social distancing guidelines are being followed.
Visit us at https://actionlink.com/
ActionLink is a growing marketing and retail services organization that provides custom sales and merchandising execution in major retail brand locations throughout the country. We work with the latest technology companies, consumer product manufacturers, and big box retailers to make sure each of our clients' products are well-represented and exceptionally showcased directly to the consumer. Visit us at https://actionlink.com/