Come Join our Home Improvement Retail Reset Team!
ActionLink is seeking Merchandising Reset Project Specialists to join our retail team and help execute household hardware related merchandising services and new display installations in Lowe's stores.
Both Daytime and Overnight shift schedules are available!
Individuals who are mechanically inclined, team-oriented, and have strong attention to detail will be an ideal fit for the safe and quality completion of hands-on projects.
- $13.00 - $14.00 per hour (Daytime Team)
- $15.00 - $17.00 per hour (Overnight Team)
- Overtime pay offered for work that exceeds 40 hours/week
- W-2 bi-weekly pay schedule
- Program starts August 3rd
- 8-hour shifts per week for 6 weeks per store assignment; team may move on to additional stores in the fall
- 7:00am - 3:00pm each weekday (Daytime Team; Monday through Friday)
- 10:00pm - 6:00am each weeknight (Overnight Team; Sunday night through Thursday night)
- Complete various reset projects and some heavier remodel assignments under the direction of the Team Leader and Store Manager and in accordance with all safety standards
- Follow instructions to build and install new display sets
- Rearrange metal shelving and assemble new fixtures or gondolas
- Move large items (e.g., carpet rolls, plumbing, appliances, construction materials, etc.)
- Rotate and restock merchandise and other product items
- Put up new signage, promotional materials, and pricing stickers
- Prior retail experience as a merchandiser or stocker strongly preferred; however comparable skills and experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of basic manual and power tools (e.g., wrenches, drills, saws, etc.)
- Physical ability to stand, walk, stoop, climb ladders, bend/kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs for longer periods of time
- Willing to travel to stores typically within a 1-hour radius (some additional store assignments may be 1 – 3 hours away with hotel accommodations provided weekly)
- Available to work days or nights Monday-Friday
- Forklift certification a plus
HIRING PROCESS STEPS:
- Quick apply - submit your resume
- Phone screen with Recruiter
- Electronic new hire paperwork
Visit us at https://actionlink.com/
ActionLinkActionLink is a growing marketing and retail services organization that provides custom sales and merchandising execution in major retail brand locations throughout the country. We work with the latest technology companies, consumer product manufacturers, and big box retailers to make sure each of our clients' products are well-represented and exceptionally showcased directly to the consumer. Visit us at https://actionlink.com/