Usually you think pay checks equal parties. But at ActionLink, Parties = Pay Checks!
ActionLink is seeking a high energy individual to guide customers through event and party planning in a local Party City store. The Party Sales Planner will help ensure each customer is introduced to all the great products and accessories that create a fantastic theme party or event. The Planner will be responsible for sales growth in the assigned store by managing positive relationships and focusing on all sales activities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background and/or high customer-facing experience. Those who greatly enjoy party planning and have personally created themed events for their family members, friends, coworkers, etc. are a great match.
- Assist customers with finding and selecting party and event-related products to coordinate celebrations
- Engage customers in positive and energetic consultative interactions to drive product sales
- Inspire customers by offering ideas on what their events/parties could be
- The position hours are: 18.5 hours per week; Thursdays 4pm-8pm, Fridays 12pm-8pm, and Saturdays 11am-7pm
- $11-13.00 hourly rate PLUS sales bonuses
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Supportive corporate staff and field management team
- Paid training to hone your existing skills and knowledge
- W2 employment with bi-weekly pay schedule
- 15-20 minute online self-recorded digital interview
- 2nd interview with Field Leadership Team
- If offered the position:
- New Hire Paperwork
- Paid Training
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer