Come Join our Lowe's Home Improvement Reset Project Team!
ActionLink is seeking Daytime and Overnight Merchandising Project Specialists to join our retail team and help execute household hardware related merchandising reset services and new display installations in Lowe's.
Projects will take place in a variety of store departments from Plumbing, Lighting, Electrical, Flooring, etc. and will include tasks such as restocking/realigning, layout remodels, moving materials, building new shelving or displays, etc.
We are looking for someone who is very hands-on and mechanical, has a keen eye for detail, can follow directions, and enjoys physical/interactive work.
- $13.00 - $14.00 per hour (Daytime Team)
- $15.00 - $17.00 per hour (Overnight Team)
- W-2 biweekly pay schedule
40 hours per week for 5 – 6 weeks per store assignment; some locations may offer up to 4 store assignments for approximately 20 to 24 weeks of work
- Daytime Team - 6:00am - 3:00pm or 7:00am - 4:00pm each weekday - includes 1 hour lunch break
- Overnight Team - 9:00pm -6:00am or 10:00pm - 7:00am - includes 1 hour lunch break
START DATE: August 3rd
- Complete various reset projects and some heavier remodel moves in accordance with safety standards
- Follow set instructions and planogram schematics to build and install new display sets
- Rearrange metal shelving and assemble new fixtures or gondolas
- Move large items (e.g., carpet rolls, plumbing, appliances, construction materials, etc)
- Rotate and restock merchandise and other product items
- Put up new signage, promotional materials, and pricing stickers
- Clean up work areas
- Prior retail experience as a merchandiser or stocker strongly preferred; however comparable skills and experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of basic manual and power tools (e.g., wrenches, drills, saws, etc.)
- Physical ability to stand, walk, stoop, climb ladders, bend/kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs for longer periods of time
- Willing to travel to stores typically within a 1-hour radius (some additional store assignments may be 1 – 3 hours away with hotel accommodations provided weekly)
- Available to work days or nights Monday-Friday
- Forklift certification a plus
HIRING PROCESS STEPS:
- Quick apply - submit your resume
- Phone screen with Recruiter
- Electronic new hire paperwork
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at https://actionlink.com/
ActionLinkActionLink is a growing marketing and retail services organization that provides custom sales and merchandising execution in major retail brand locations throughout the country. We work with the latest technology companies, consumer product manufacturers, and big box retailers to make sure each of our clients' products are well-represented and exceptionally showcased directly to the consumer. Visit us at https://actionlink.com/