Attention Technology Enthusiasts!
Want to work with the latest consumer gadgets on the market?
Then come join our specialized Home Electronics Merchandising Team!
ActionLink, LLC. is a retail services organization that provides skilled merchandising execution in retail locations nationwide representing many leading consumer electronics and home improvement brands. We are hired by electronics manufacturers, product companies, and retail vendors with a mission to enhance our clients' brand presence and customer-facing appeal.
Our Merchandising Specialist will be responsible for traveling to a variety of big-box retailers (e.g., Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Lowe's, etc.) to set up/install consumer products and electronic devices, assemble displays, and complete routine maintenance tasks for our clients and vendor partners. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse product lines and recent releases including: laptops, tablets, household appliances, TVs and home theater, audio equipment, and more! We have also been expanding our merchandising talent into additional business sectors such as home improvement and furniture.
As a field merchandiser with ActionLink you will be part of the latest consumer product trends, helping displays come to life that excite customers and make our clients’ innovative products stand out.
WHY WORK FOR ACTIONLINK?
- Flexible & independent work structure - assignments can be completed anytime Mondays through Thursdays before 6:00 PM
- Hands-on work with premium technologies and newest, cutting-edge home products
- Competitive hourly pay plus paid training and store-to-store drive-time pay and mileage reimbursement
- Supportive field management and phone-in tech support
- W-2 employment with biweekly pay schedule
- Travel locally to complete store visits within assigned field territory of Cranberry, PA but covering Butler, PA and parts of Pittsburgh, PA
- Reset sections, endcaps, and shelving according to planogram
- Build interactive displays by following instructions/schematics and using a variety of hand-held tools
- Troubleshoot to ensure power displays are updated and fully functional
- Set up or install electronics and connect devices to various media players
- Complete routine maintenance tasks such as stocking, auditing/inventory, cleaning, updating signage, etc.
- Maintain occasional business communications with remote Field Manager via phone and email
- Submit online survey reports to document visits, including digital photos of completed work
- 1-2 years of retail experience strongly preferred
- Great attention to detail and interest in technology
- Access to hand-held and power tools
- Available to work weekdays; weekly hours will fluctuate depending on time of year
- Access to reliable vehicle transportation; territory typically consists of stores around a 30 mile radius
- Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting
- Able to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- At least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
HIRING PROCESS STEPS:
- Quick Apply - submit your resume
- 15 minute self-recorded video interview - take it anytime, anywhere!
- Brief phone conversations with Recruiter and Field Manager
- Electronic Onboarding - New Hire Paperwork
- A pre-employment drug screen is part of the process if offered the position
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at https://actionlink.com/