If you have a passion for computer technology and are great with people, join our team at ActionLink to work as an Intel Computer Sales Consultant!
This could be a GREAT fit for you!
ActionLink, LLC. is seeking a personable, computer savvy individual who will enjoy engaging customers and creating a high quality service environment in a local Best Buy's computer department. This role will be representing our multinational client, Intel, by showcasing their premier core processing, optane memory, & PC system enhancing technology to store shoppers. Our Computer Sales Consultant will be responsible for understanding customer needs, asking and answering questions, explaining various computer specs & features, and guiding the customer to customized, solution-based computer purchases.
It is a goal of ours to help make consumer electronic purchases easier and more informative for the customer by creating a positive service impact and boosting brand awareness during peak weekend selling hours.
- Build strong relationships and rapport with Best Buy customers and personnel
- Assess customer needs and recommend appropriate Intel computer products and services
- Proactively engage customers throughout the sales process, from initial point of contact to closing the sale
- Submit same-day online reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos
- Complete all eLearning modules and ongoing training initiatives as requested by Intel and/or ActionLink team
- Maintain business communication with Sales Manager via occasional phone calls and emails
- 1-2 years sales, retail, or customer service experience preferred
- IT, help desk support, or related computer hardware experience a plus
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting
- Ability to work 4-6 hour shifts on both Saturdays & Sundays starting at 11:00AM
- Ability to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
HIRING PROCESS STEPS:
- Quick Apply - submit your resume
- 15 minute self-recorded video interview - take it anytime, anywhere!
- Brief phone conversations with Recruiter and Field Manager
- Electronic Onboarding - New Hire Paperwork
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer