ActionLink currently has an opening for a Weekend Retail Sales Specialist who will thrive on engaging customers and creating a high energy environment. This role will be representing our multinational client Intel and their cutting-edge computer technology, which is one of the world’s leading and most valuable component brands in today’s digitally based economy.
It is a goal of ours to help make consumer electronic purchases easier, more enjoyable, and more informative for the customer. If you have a passion for the newest technology and are great with people, this could be a great fit for you. Come join our team!
• Build strong relationships and rapport with Best Buy customers and personnel.
• Assess customer needs and recommend Intel products.
• Proactively engage customers through the sales process.
• Close customers on computer products and services.
• Complete same-day online reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos.
• Complete all required training by required deadline.
• Maintain consistent communication with District Manager via phone and email.
• Superior communication and relationship building skills.
• Strong enthusiasm for consumer electronics.
• Retail sales experience is desired.
• Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting.
• Ability to work 4-8 hour shifts on Saturdays & Sundays; exact hours depend on time of year.
• Ability to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Why work for ActionLink?
• Work with the latest computer technology
• Paid training to hone your existing skills and expertise
• Competitive hourly pay with employee referral bonus incentives
• Supportive corporate staff and field management team
• Bi-weekly pay schedule
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer