ActionLink is seeking a personable, computer savvy individual who will enjoy engaging customers and creating a high quality service environment on military bases in computer department. This role will be representing our multinational client, Intel, by showcasing their premier core processing, optane memory, & PC system enhancing technology to store shoppers. Our Computer Sales Consultant will be responsible for understanding customer needs, asking and answering questions, explaining various computer specs & features, and guiding the customer to customized, solution-based computer purchases.
It is a goal of ours to help make consumer electronic purchases easier, more personalized, and more informative for the customer by creating a positive service impact and boosting brand awareness during peak weekend selling hours. So if you have a passion for computer technology and are great with people, this could be a great fit for you!
- Friday - Sunday (6-8 hr shifts)
- 20 hours /week / predominantly Friday (6 hours), Saturday (8 hours), Sunday (6 hours).
- Build strong relationships and rapport with Military customers and personnel
- Assess customer needs and recommend appropriate Intel computer products and services
- Proactively engage customers throughout the sales process, from initial point of contact to closing the sale
- Submit same-day online reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos
- Complete all eLearning modules and ongoing training initiatives as requested by Intel and/or ActionLink team
- Maintain business communication with Sales Manager via occasional phone calls and emails
- 1-2 years of sales, retail, or customer service experience preferred
- IT, help desk support, or related computer hardware experience preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting
- Ability to pass screening to gain clearance for base access upon offer of employment
Link to job posting: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ACTIONLINK&cws=41&rid=37380
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer