Bose Retail Sales Specialist - Seasonal
ActionLink Novi, MI
- Posted: 2 days ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
Attention Audio Lovers!
ActionLink has an interactive opportunity for someone to join our Seasonal Audio Promoter Team! We are seeking an engaging, tech-savvy individual to join our sales team who will thrive on creating a world-class service environment inside a local Best Buy's Audio Department throughout the late fall, holiday, and early winter seasons. This dedicated sales consultant will showcase the latest innovations in portable audio by representing our multinational client, Bose®, and their premier line of wireless sport earbuds, noise-canceling earbuds, and Bluetooth audio sunglasses.
Our Audio Sales Expert plays a key role in promoting the Bose brand by understanding the type of usage and needs of store customers, answering their questions, providing live product demonstrations to highlight unique specs/features, and offering personalized recommendations for solution-based purchases. The Bose Expert also engages with other Best Buy sales associates through periodic training and knowledge sharing efforts, ensuring that our retail partners are fully aware of Bose's product offerings.
It’s our goal and commitment to help make consumer technology purchases easier, more personalized, and more informative for the customer while also boosting brand awareness during peak weekend selling hours.
If you want to get paid to share your love of audio technology with others, this job is for you!
- 30 hours per week, Thursdays through Sundays
- Thursdays: 11:00am - 6:00pm; Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays: 11:00am - 8:00pm
- 1 hour unpaid break included per shift
- This is a seasonal promotional program running November 5th, 2021 through January 9th, 2022
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Represent one of the world's largest and highest quality audio technology brands
- $16.00 - $19.00 hourly pay
- Bonus program to earn up to $3 more per hour
- Paid online training at same hourly rate
- Earn Bose products upon completion of program
- Paid time off accrual plan
- W2 biweekly pay schedule
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Build strong relationships and rapport with Best Buy customers and personnel
- Identify customers' needs and recommend appropriate Bose portable audio products and accessories
- Proactively overcome objections and close the sale to drive profitable growth and achieve individual sales goals
- Provide training to store staff on the various Bose offerings
- Ensure that products are properly merchandised, displayed, and functional
- Complete same-day online reports to document visits, including providing feedback, observations, and submitting customer and store photos
- Maintain business communication with District Manager via occasional phone calls, web meetings, emails, and/or texts
ARE YOU A MATCH?
- Enthusiasm and knowledge for audio technology and/or related consumer electronic products
- Previous sales, retail, and/or direct customer support experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Access to reliable transportation to commute to local Best Buy store
- Access to a smart device for in-store reporting
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at https://actionlink.com/
ActionLink is a growing marketing and retail services organization that provides custom sales and merchandising execution in major retail brand locations throughout the country. We work with the latest technology companies, consumer product manufacturers, and big box retailers to make sure each of our clients' products are well-represented and exceptionally showcased directly to the consumer. Visit us at https://actionlink.com/