Merchandising Specialist - Part Time - Vineland, NJ
LocationNJ - VINELAND
Merchandising Specialist Part-Time
Actionlink is a nationwide company partnering with top Consumer Electronic Brands to provide sales and marketing representatives in national retail stores to install and maintain a variety of consumer electronic displays in retail spaces nationwide.
- Do you like seeing displays come to life?
- Are you tech savvy?
- Do you consider yourself handy with basic tools?
- Can you work independently?
- Does a flexible work schedule sound ideal?
OurConsumer Electronics Merchandising Specialiststake ownership of building and maintaining a variety of electronic displays in national retail stores. The first team to promote various consumer electronics by bringing the displays to life!
We need someone who is passionate about electronics and would enjoy completing projects similar to these:
- Build and update headphones displays
- Update display model computers by installing software
- Build and update camera displays
- Audit for, update and place signage on displays
- TV wall updates in various retailers
- Flexible scheduling - typically weekdays before 6pm
- Competitive pay plus drive-time pay and mileage reimbursement based on the assignment
- Work directly as a W2 employee of ActionLink
- Effectively install, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of consumer electronics in various national retail stores
- Follow instructions to assemble displays and reset sections according to planogram
- Set-up and/or ensure power displays are fully functional
- Conduct basic merchandising visits such as stocking, auditing, and updating signage
- Travel locally to complete store visits within assigned territory
- Maintain regular communication with remote District Manager via phone and email
- Complete daily online reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos
- Ability to complete assignments Monday-Friday between store open and 6 PM; weekly hours will fluctuate per business need
- Enthusiasm for technology and strong attention to detail; retail experience is a plus
- Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting
- Access to a variety of hand-held and power tools
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen upon offer of employment
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer