Part-time Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client in Byesville, OH, is seeking an administration assistant to help assist and support the Byesville facility administratively by performing the following functions:
Essential Job Functions:
- Attendance, vacation, and other tracking
- New hire paperwork
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Schedules interviews for hiring and any additional interviews as needed
- Answers multi-line phone system
- Assists the plant and front office with temporary staffing needs by contacting and working with the Temporary Staffing Agency
- Participates on various committees to provide support
- Event planning assistance
- Provide employee with 2+ years of service, flowers and/or card that is appreciative in a loss of a family member
- Role model and support company policies and procedures
- Regular attendance is essential
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Professional in all communication
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Detail oriented, and dependable
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
This is a part time position with possibility to work 16-18 hours a week from 8am to 4pm. Days can be determined after the second interview process with the client.
Must be able to meet pre-employment screenings
Action Total Staffing
822 Wheeling AveByesville, OH
Get fresh Operations Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.