Who is Action Target?
Action Target has the creativity and drive to develop innovative new firearms training technology, the experience to properly apply that technology to solve today's training problems, and the dedication to provide the best ongoing service and support in the industry! We are the best of the best. You should check out our YouTube page – see the amazing stuff we're doing!
What's in it for you?
- • A pretty cool industry where you will get to work with and interact with some very unique and cool customers.
- • Competitive wages.
- • A chance to grow in a positive working environment with an outstanding team and make a difference!
- • Outstanding Benefits-We offer benefits to fit everyone's budget! All full-time employees have access to Health Benefits, Telehealth, Matching 401k, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- • Industry Perks- As a community of outdoor and shooting enthusiasts, we are passionate about our gear. Working with our industry partners we have obtained discounts for our employees on firearms, targets, optics, range passes, and many other products.
What will you be doing?
Provide efficient administrative support by preparing project documents (manuals, submittal, etc.), reports, handling information requests, receipt/expense collection, limited payroll assistance, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, meeting minutes, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Some of your day to day tasks
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
What do you need to be able to do?
- Be able to communicate clearly & concisely
- Be reliable with good time management.
- Be crazy organized with an eye for detail.
- Be able to work under pressure – maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Associate Degree is
- Two to four years related experience
- The ability to adapt to custom ERP systems, and proficiency in computer-based office suites are essential to success.
Action Target proudly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Come as you are!