Direct Support Professional (DSP) - Exciting chance to make a difference!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of experience in the human services field (previous caregiving/DSP experience preferred)
- Ability to exert up to 100lbs of force occasionally, up to 50lbs of force frequently and up to 20lbs of force constantly
- A valid driver’s license in good standing and access to a reliable vehicle with insurance
- Monitors and provides training in mealtime programming as necessary, prepares food as needed.
- Assists, supervises and trains participants in basic and advanced living skills (grooming, laundry, cooking, room cleaning, shopping, toileting, feeding, turning in bed, etc) according to the program and charting requirements.
- Manages physical transfer of participants following training guidelines.
- Implements participant treatment programs and related tasks, procedures, and expectations as identified and instructed.
- Works in conjunction with the medical staff to deliver patient care.
- Performs other duties and actions as required.
- Dedicated recruiters ready to help you every step of the way
- Competitive pay ensuring that you’re fairly compensated for your valuable skills and dedication
- Local and travel opportunities
- Flexible schedules available
- Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
Action Staffing Solutions
AddressTwin Falls, ID
Personal CareView all jobs at Action Staffing Solutions